Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Numero Uno

Be patient with me since this is my first blog since Xanga. I will try to blog a little before I actually leave for the summer. I will be gone 6 weeks total, all of June and some of July. I have pretty much wrapped up my support raising. Now to write out my thank you notes as soon as finals are over! I am trying to get my mind wrapped around this but its so hard to realize that I'm really leaving. I have had such a bad attitude for the last couple of summers because I am always the one who has to stay home. Somehow I am always anchored in the region. I feel like this trip makes up for all of my lonely summers working too many hours and not enjoying my time before adulthood. I don't expect this to be a vacation. But I am so excited to be able to go back to Africa! Alright, thats all you are getting for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment